7.15.2010

Something to Remember

Where was yours truly last Tuesday night?: try some great seats at the Paul McCartney concert in Utah! That's right, the Sir Paul McCartney. The weather was nice, the crowd was good, and it was all topped off with three great hours of non-stop Paul. The 68 year old played the whole three hours without a break or drink as near as I could tell, only pausing to tell some great stories and to make us laugh. It was a fantastic concert.

I was a little skeptical that Sir McCartney would just be old and that the concert wouldn't be very good, but I couldn't have been more wrong. What a performer! It was thrilling to be in the presence of this amazing musician.

Years from now I will be able to tell my children that I saw Paul McCartney live in concert.

This clip is from his Liverpool concert, but it was the same bit he did for us (best version I could find).

2 comments:

Elisa said...

You come to Utah and we don't hang out. What gives?

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That concert sounded great! How fun! By the way, what did you think of the Total Money Makeover? Lee and I are going to teach a financial class during Sunday School for about 6 weeks. (Probably will start in about a month.) If you have any ideas that would be great. Pass them along. You'll have to bill me later for your time though.