7.19.2009

What's Next?

This is a question a get quite a bit. Much to the questioner's dismay I never have an answer. This usually elicits a pitiful look and a change of subject from the questioner. I'm getting pretty use to the process. However, the other day I get a call from the father of the goddaughter who is also a recent BYU grad seeking employment. "Just wait 'til you hear about this!", he said. "They've got openings in the US Boarder Patrol for the US/Canadian boarder."

Now, I can see exactly what this guy is envisioning. The father of the goddaughter is a fanatic of the Andy Griffith Show. As soon as I finished the application
(yes, I did fill it out) I saw the vision: Andy and Barney bouncing along in a US Boarder Patrol truck out in the neither reaches of northern Montana, and you know that I won't be playing the part of Andy Griffith.



No comments: