6.28.2009

Bryce Canyon

I went to Bryce Canyon for the Ellison Family Reunion the other weekend. I camped with the grandparents and had a great time. The weather was beautiful and it is always great getting together with the extended, extended family. As per Robertson tradition we even got some bike riding in.


I went on a hike or two too. Not that it wasn't pretty, but quite a bit of Bryce Canyon looks a lot like mine dumps. I don't find anything wrong with mind dumps, but I know that some meadow muffins start having cows about piles of dirt. I wonder if they've ever been to Bryce Canyon. One of the most curious things I saw was a spot at the bottom of one of the canyons where someone had taken way too much time to stack rocks on everything.

The most annoying thing about this is that everyone decided that this was what was worth taken pictures of. Yes, I traveled all the way from Hamburg Germany so that I could tour the National Parks of North America and these rocks that some hippies stacked up last week are what I'm going to spend my time ooo-ing over. I decided to fix this situation.




No comments: