1.09.2011

Not Waffles

   Inevitably, it happens. One day as you're merrily puttering around the shop you notices a small spot on the floor or as you're poking around under the hood you see a wet area. You lean in to determine what color the fluid is and the sweet smell of waffles and hot syrup hits you. The liquid is green.............*sigh* engine coolant. 


This is what I get for letting water cooled cars into my garage, nothing but a winter full of bad water pumps and an endless supply of leaks. The Blazer has blessed me with 3 leaks so far and one bad heater core. The wagon thanked me for it's recent oil change by letting its water pump crap out. I'm not sure what the GTI has in store but I'm sure it will have to do with the green stuff. My bugs never gave me this problem,......never.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

No fun about the coolant! Glad the bugs stay true and faithful!