1.07.2011

Christmas Attack Zone!!!

I am happy to report that I survived my Christmas holiday. The weather was murderous with temperatures frequently dropping below freezing and snow that piled up in feet. Family came and went throughout Christmas and it was nice to see them all.

For New Years I went down to Logandale to be celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday. It was great to get out of the snow. The New Years was rung in with all of the joy of having 21 family members in a 1500 sf house. Add to that all the neighbors and friends who came for the birthday party and you have the making of.........I'm not sure what.

For a quick respite from the crowd my uncle and cousin and I when down to the new Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.



If I only had something to drop off. I was really temped to throw the family of terriers off that some schmuck had brought on the bridge (in blatant disregard of the sign stating that no dogs should be brought on the bridge).Some how I managed to restrain myself.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I love 30 Rock.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Good job restraining yourself with the dogs. The view looks amazing! Happy New Year!