1.08.2008

Returning behind the Zion Curtian




Two days down...... After a very short break I am happy to report that I am back at school. I hadn't really signed up for my classes until yesterday, but my class schedule has worked out beautifully. I was even able to get away with a pretty cheap text book bill thanks to some creative text book borrowing and some willing friends. The semester looks like it is going to turn out pretty good. As for my vacation: I spent most of it on the road; some of it Mesa, AZ; some more of it in Logandale, NV; and the remainder of it at home. The nicest thing about Arizona were the sunny 60 degree days. All of the vacation was spent with lots of family, I even got to talk with my brother who is on a mission in southern Florida. I also attended a homecoming, a wedding (with all of the reception and whatnots), and a birthday. It has almost been nice to get back to my relatively quiet apartment in happy valley. The VW continues to run well and work about the same.

No comments: