8.05.2012

More Travels

WARNING: Mildly boring travel log with pictures of cars.
 
I went to the exhibit "Speed: The Art of the Performance Automobile" at the UMFA a few weeks ago. I'd definitely recommend it if you're in the neighborhood. 
 



I took this picture (above).
(it said not to touch, nothing about taking pictures)
10 points to whoever can tell me the make of the car in the picture.


On Friday Ginger and I went up to Camp Success to help make breakfast for the kids at Youth Conference. It was a nice morning trip. By the time I got back to town a small crises was brewing at one of our projects over in Eureka so I ran over.



I spent the rest of the afternoon taking measurements and talking on the phone with our engineer in Fallon. Also, let me know introduce you to the company car, a Jeep Navigator (... or Patriot, or something. I forget). It's white and resembles a Whirlpool Refrigerator in looks and driving characteristics.This morning I headed off visit a some friends in Garrison (a little branch of our stake over the boarder in Utah) so they could introduce me to someone. She seemed extremely uninterested, but the visit with friends was nice and morning drive was a great one with the windows rolled down and the wind from a distant rainstorm blowing through the car.




2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I'll have to let Lee guess on the car. Hope the crisis at Eureka stayed small! At least you get to drive a "refrigerator" around for a company car and not an "oven".

Nostrebor said...

Nathan, I'll probably disappoint you, but it reminds me of a Mercedes.