4.17.2011

I've Crossed the Line

A few days ago I went to the grocery store. We were out of cream cheese so I bought a couple of tubs. We were out of cream cheese because during my time at home by myself these last few weeks I've managed to polish off a few bricks of the heavenly substance by myself. I'm a little reluctant to admit that most of the time I didn't even take the time to spread it on a cracker or bagel. I just ate the stuff straight. Now I love cream cheese, this is no news flash. However, in addition to the cream cheese I purchased some of this:

I love this stuff. As most of you know this is, by far, the best chocolate ice cream there is. As I walked home the only thing I could think about sinking my teeth into was the cream cheese. At that point I knew that I had crossed a threshold. I had chosen cream cheese over chocolate. I'm getting my blood checked next month and if my arteries aren't clogged the only limit to the cream cheese I will eat will be when my bank account runs dry.

2 comments:

Megs said...

And I thought I liked cream cheese!

Elisa said...

This is hardcore.