10.05.2008

Ho-Made Pie

I found myself in Malad, Idaho during Labor day weekend this year. A cohort and myself were headed for Idaho Falls to spend a weekend with another cohort and her cats. At the behest of my insatiable tap worm I made my friend pull off the freeway in Malad. After several passes up and down the main drag we stumbled upon this, a restaurant advertising Ho-Made Pie. Unfortunately, they were closed and we ended up chasing a motorcycle towing a trailer with a dog who was wearing a bandanna and goggles, and eating in Pocatello. What's next.....

2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Yeah! I was about to email you writing that I would like to see another update. Sounds like an adventurous Labor Day Weekend. How is school? Take care!

mr.(w)right said...

Ho-made pie, eh? I don't even wanna know the ingredients are...